Thursday 3 April 2014

The Beginning...

I recently read a sentence in a book where the main character said,
"I was one of those people who had that 'great idea' that mounted to nothing".
Yep, unfortunately that pretty much describes every idea I have! Either something comes up that ruins the idea I have, or I get as far as thinking of a great idea and it stops at that. So today's idea was to begin a blog and this is my attempt at pushing past the checkpoint of just thinking of an idea. I need something to get my random thoughts and musings out of my head and probably the best way for me to do that is to write it down. I can't guarantee that I'll be a constant blogger. Or that I'll even write more than five blog posts but I'll do my best. And if you've continued to read up to this point of my first post, well done! And thank you.
 
Till next time xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any comments you may have about what you thought of this post as it helps me to improve my blog. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and I thank you in advance! :)