Monday 14 April 2014

14 April 2014: Seven Things


http://shelbyirwin11.blogspot.com.au/2013/10/all-you-need-to-do-is-copy-paste-this.html


Seven Deadly Sins


seven great things in your life.

1. Family and friends

2. Instagram

3. The ability to have new beginnings

4. Finding what makes me so happy: writing

5. Having parents who care about you

6. Music

7.  Internet

 

seven things you lack and covet.

1. Having someone I trust with all of my heart

2. Money

3. A pretty face and body

4. The ability to not care/worry about things I shouldn’t

5. Sleep

6. Complete happiness

7. A one true love

 
seven things that make you angry.

1. Being lied to

2. Rude people

3. Being used

4. Not being appreciated

5.  Accomplishments not being noticed

6. Not being happy with my life

7.  Not being able to afford things I want

   
seven things that you neglect to do.

1. Wash my car

2. Study as much as I should

3. Stop eating junk food

4. Start exercising

5. Go to the doctors when I should

6. Organise my room

7. Stop buying online

 

seven worldly material desires.

1. A new camera

2.  A new phone

3.  A new car

4.  A new laptop

5. New clothes

6. My own room

7. Perfect teeth

 

seven guilty pleasures.

1. Unhealthy food

2. Social networking

3. TV series

4. Talking to good looking guys

5. Peaches and nectarines

6. Anything summer related

7. Using a lot of internet

 
seven things you love about love.

1. Having someone who understands you.

2. Cute text messages

3. Knowing someone can make you laugh on the worst day.

4. Having those little things that you remind you of each other.

5. Having someone cuddle/kiss/wrap their arms around you always
6. Being able to be yourself and know they'll still be there.

7. Having them see you at your worst and know they still think you’re beautiful

**EDIT: After re-reading this two months after posting it, I can see how vain I was. A lot has changed over those few months so I would like to think that my opinions would be less materialistic today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any comments you may have about what you thought of this post as it helps me to improve my blog. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and I thank you in advance! :)