Saturday 26 July 2014

26 July 2014: Danger To Myself

Sometimes I am a huge danger to myself and take risks just for the sake of it. When I get in my depressed moods is when most of these risks occur. Because in those moments I don’t care about anything anymore. I walk around in a numb state of mind, both physically and mentally.
The dangerous situations that I get stuck in are purely my own fault. I know the consequences and I know the possible harsh effects. In an attempt to change who I was, to become a different person, someone who I think other people wanted me to be. To feel accepted, to become social, to tick things off my bucket list and achieve what I want to in life. In the end though, I either majorly regret it or feel especially proud.

I extract myself from situations for no reason at all. I get in this down mood where only one or two certain people can pull me up from.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any comments you may have about what you thought of this post as it helps me to improve my blog. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and I thank you in advance! :)